Rock-Solid Project Management for Your Business
You have a thousand things that need to be handled, and although you may have some team members in place doing pieces of the work, you need someone to
- strategize a clear path to meet specific business goals
- set up the most useful tools for organizing the related content and resources
- interview, hire, orient, and integrate new team members
- make sure your crew has everything they need to get the job done
- facilitate intra-team communication
- troubleshoot the inevitable roadblocks that arise
- keep everything organized and running on time
- and report regularly to you
Your Secret Weapon
You can have the business success you’ve always dreamed of. I can draw from a wide variety of product, site, and business launch experience, conference and event productions, and many years of copywriting, design, web, seo, and other useful skills – and put that to work for you.
When your copywriter drops the ball unexpectedly, I’m in there to patch the hole and see that a new person gets on board and up to speed double-time. When your tech guy counsels something exotic and expensive, I’m there to double check to see if this will really save you time and make you money.
I can build a custom project-management wiki if Basecamp doesn’t work for your project, and I’m familiar with a number of other helpful project management tools and technologies.
Take a look and see what others are saying about my work.
Let’s Get It Done!
If you want it to come together beautifully, cross the finish line on time, and make you money, you need a secret weapon.
Send me an email and let’s set up a time to Skype about your big idea, crazy new project, or even a project that’s been stuck on the back burner… I’ll help you pull it together with tactics that are proven to work.
“Lisa has been our secret weapon, go-to producer and writer for the past six months. She’s a marketing-savvy writer who can quickly create content, newsletters, and promotion materials in her sleep (with two hands tied behind her back). An all around gem!”
Michael Margolis, Founder | Get Storied